Last year we saw new international airlines with direct flights come into San Jose, Costa Rica. Why is this? There are many reasons but some of the biggest are…
- International air travel is becoming more and more common due to the newer and more efficient planes
- Weather; yes, more and more people are vacationing to Costa Rica because of its great weather and the icky weather in Europe and North America in the winter
- Visa restrictions; there are little to no Visa restrictions between North America and most European countries. Check your countries VISA index
- Costs; Costa Rica is relatively inexpensive to travel thru, eat and drink. Ok if you eat at chain restaurants, stay at the Marriot or Intercontinental, hire a 4X4 which in most cases you do not need, etc then yes it can be, but Costa Rica offers more natural beauty per sq mile than most any other country on the planet
- Investment opportunities; more and more people are coming to look at retirement options and or add to their property portfolio
Major airlines like British Airways, Air France, Edelwiess, Iberia, Condor, KLM (which I flew in February and it was wonderful) and soon to be German mega carrier Lufthansa! These are just the Direct European carriers.
I have been hearing from friends, family and clients that the changes to this airport are simply amazing and that all have noticed the ease in the new “check in” system. FYI have your passport ready at front door!
These direct flights are bringing in more tourists, families and investors
You probably did not know that this small country of Costa Rica, with it’s amazing culture, landscape, people and ever-growing tourism sector has 446 Direct Flights between Juan Santamaria (SJO) the Americas and Europe!!!
Please read the attached article for more information on the SJO International Airport
At any time please contact Kevin@CostaRicaInvestmentProperties.com for vacation or investment ideas